Go Scenic or Go Home!
InformationRoadtrip.com is a useful companion for the automobile traveler with advice that will make your next roadtrip more enjoyable and stress-free.
A Few Fun Facts
Did you know…
- The most direct line of travel through a city is designated by two-digit highway number.
Connecting or by-pass routes that often go around a city have a three-digit number.
- Every state capital is served by the interstate highway system except for five: Juneau, Alaska; Dover, Delaware; Jefferson City, Missouri; Carson City, Nevada; and Pierre, South Dakota.
- The longest interstate highway is I-90, from Seattle to Boston, at 3,085.27 miles. The shortest is I-97 from Annapolis to Baltimore, Maryland at 17.57 miles.
- Even highway numbers run east-west. Odd highway numbers run north-south.
- There is only one state without an interstate highway, Alaska.
While viewing iRoadtrip you may come across the icon above. When you see this icon, click it. When you do, you’ll find app selections that help you with your road trip research – such as packing tips, pet-friendly resources, traffic, and more.